Program Counsellors

When emailing the B.Sc. Academic Counselling Centre with a question (, please include your full name and student identification number. All email inquiries must be sent from your University of Guelph email account.

B.Sc. students who come to the B.Sc. Academic Counselling Centre in person may seek advice and assistance from our front desk advisors, Errin Campbell (Academic Assistant) and Brianna Cox (Counsellors' Assistant). In many cases, Brianna and Errin will be able to answer your questions or refer you to other resources on campus, as necessary.

Who is your Program Counsellor?

Bonnie Lasby is the Program Counsellor for the following majors: Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biological & Medical Physics, Biomedical Toxicology, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Geomatics, Food Science, Mathematical Science, Nanoscience, Physical Science, Physics, and Theoretical Physics.

Students registered in the Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology & Genetics majors are also welcome to see Bonnie Lasby for all Program Counselling issues (both regular and co-op programs).

Rob Guthrie, Kelly Lucas, Deanna Lundmark and Cheryl Macevic are the Program Counsellors for the following majors: Animal Biology, Biochemistry, Biodiversity, Biological Science, Bio-Medical Science, Environmental Biology, Human Kinetics, Marine & Freshwater Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Genetics, Neuroscience, Nutritional & Nutraceutical Science, Plant Science, Psychology: Brain & Cognition, Wildlife Biology and Conservation, and Zoology.

To meet with your Program Counsellor, please email call 519-824-4120 Ext. 53788 to arrange a convenient time for an appointment (phones are not monitored during COVID-19 office closure). Please take some time to prepare for your appointment.

Please contact any of the B.Sc. Program Counsellors by emailing only. Your message will be forwarded accordingly.

The fax number for all B.Sc. Program Counsellors is 519-767-2044.

For information about other degree programs, contact the Program Counsellor for the appropriate degree program.