Preparing for an Appointment
What have you done to prepare?
- Have you looked at our B.Sc. Academic Counselling Centre main page?
- Have you looked at your Program/Academic Evaluation on WebAdvisor?
- Have you looked at your Schedule of Studies in the Undergraduate Calendar? Was it the correct year?
- hint: use the archive to find older versions of calendars
What have you brought with you?
- Did you bring a list of questions you would like to ask?
- Have you brought any notes from previous appointments?
- Have you thought about what courses you might take?
Are you looking for an elective course?
B.Sc. Program Counsellors are happy to provide advice about degree/major requirements and the associated rules and regulations. However, an elective is just that - an elective! Take what interests you. We will rarely be able to provide much insight into specific courses, especially those that are not Science. If you are considering applying for further education after your B.Sc. degree, some students find it helpful to consider any possible admission requirements when planning which courses to take as electives. For further details, please visit our Approved Electives page.
For urgent situations, we offer a limited number of drop-in appointment most business days from 1:30 to 3:30 PM. Unfortunately, adding "Urgent" to the subject of an email message is unlikely to achieve a faster response.
To make an appointment
To book an appointment, please call (519) 824-4120 ext. 53788. These appointments are 30 minutes in length.